- NEW IN... (47)
- Everything (264)
- Bitters and Tinctures (3)
- Whisky, rum and all that fun (2)
- Sharp and shiny - Japanese knives (62)
- The Korean edit (7)
- The Opinel Edit (11)
- Barware - the vintage edit (24)
- Vintage kitchenaliia
- The frontier edit (31)
- Gin Kits - Gin gin chin chin
- In a pickle (4)
- The Japan Edit (59)
- Spiralizers - You spin me right round
- Presentation, presentation, presentation (31)
- Kitchen Provisions x Blenheim Forge Knives
- Seafood eat food (11)
- Whittle me this, whittle me that (8)
Get in touch
Not sure what to go for? Need a bit more information?
Or just fancy a chat? (not you Mum)
Drop us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or check out what is happening on the blog, on Twitter or instagram. We'd love to see what you have created so tag away.
KITCHEN PROVISIONS - NETIL MARKET (13 - 23 Westgate St, London E8 3RL)
Kitchen Provisions has a new home among the street food and designer-makers at Netil Market, London Fields. We have the full collection in store, including the full range of Japanese knives, alongside further vintage finds. Plus we also offer a sharpening service - usually while you wait - for any blunt or chipped knives.
We are open 10-6 Saturday and Sunday. We are often also around during the week - email email@example.com ahead of time or to check stock availability. We hope to see you there soon!