Kitchen Provisions butter churning kit
This product is currently sold out.
There is nothing better in life then a generous slice of fresh bread topped with a generous layer of creamy, salty butter. Except when you have made the butter yourself and, fear not, the process is pretty simple, speedy, and, if you weren't already au fait with all things dairy, quite interesting.
You don't have to be a dairy farmer or milkmaid to whip up your own batch of butter pronto and discover that some freshly churned milky-gold far surpasses anything available at the supermarket.
- Kilner hand butter churn
- 2 Kilner wooden butter paddles
- White porcelain butter dish
- 10g pinch pot of the finest Welsh sea salt from Halen Mon
- Butter wrappers and stickers
- Kitchen Provisions instruction booklet
Add some cream and turn your buttery dreams into a reality. All presented in the Kitchen Provisions packaging.